(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-7065460204340498", enable_page_level_ads: true }); From Behind the Bureau: FROM BEHIND the BUREAU Episode 005!!! -->

Friday, April 27, 2018

FROM BEHIND the BUREAU Episode 005!!!

For episode 005, I bring you the start of what I like to call, FROM OUTSIDE the SOURCE. Now don't worry, FBtB isn't slowing down any time soon, what we've got today is still a mix-mastering that'll master your mix fix, but with this one, I'm only supplying the car, not driving it or help guide it in any way. Think full length guest mix. Think featured set. Whatever you think about, just imagine something completely devoid of me. I know, I know, it's a scary thought. But depending on who ends up in the driver seat, we can all still make it there in one piece! We'll have to trudge through this carefully. Don't worry, twas my intention.

If you remember, I had said that episode 003 was a "slight" collaboration between DJ Wraith and I. Well today, I have DJ Wraith himself manning the wheel and boy is this one a doozy. I'll spare you the dramatic details but let me just say, we are lucky to have this mix. Some things you really do just have to be there for.

I really hope you guys enjoy this one. Let me know if the idea of guests scares you or not! Maybe we can make this a thing from time to time! That's the great thing about music, endless possibilities! ✌ #FBtB 

No comments:

Post a Comment