(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-7065460204340498", enable_page_level_ads: true }); From Behind the Bureau: Check This Out If You Could -->

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Check This Out If You Could

Hello again everyone. Hope you guys had a nice, restful weekend like I did. Now I hate myself for doing this and I apologize for this being a mindless self-plug, but as I have stated before I am a musician and am continually experimenting with different avenues of music creation. With that being said, I would like to present my first original track ever. It is not the best that it could be but it was good enough that I decided to put it out here on the interwebs. I created this track using midi sequencing in the program Digital Performer and recording and editing through Audacity, which is an open source audio editing software. Listen to it and tell me what you think because I would like to see if this is a worthwhile future endeavor. For a hobby of course....


Cavalier by xXWraithXx

No comments:

Post a Comment