(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-7065460204340498", enable_page_level_ads: true }); From Behind the Bureau: And So Begins the ACID JAZZ SAGA -->

Thursday, November 22, 2018

And So Begins the ACID JAZZ SAGA

Like painting with a saxophone, no?
So much to say, so little time there always seems to be. That being said, I'll do my best to make this brief. So, long story short, I like acid jazz. I envisioned putting together a mix like this long before I ever flipped or scratched one disc. I have been working on it for so long, I unfortunately could not fit everything I had in a practical and efficient manner. So tune in in the near future for another installment in this, what I would like to think of as a, saga. Why? Maybe I have a nostalgic connection with DBZ. Maybe I'm just cool like that. In the end, we all like ACID JAZZ. Peace and progress my friends. And a Happy Thanksgiving all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment